I knew I wouldn’t be able to stay away from it for a long time…
It is 11th of January 2023 – 1.5 months after previous project ended – and I started a new one.
This time it is actually what I really want to do – focus on my content.
In short – I will upload video every day.
I have no clue what I will talk about, so I’ll wing it as I did before.
I am so fucking terrified to commit to this, especially so soon after previous.
But I am very excited for it at the same time!
It will boost my life to another level, I am sure of it.
Let’s Fucking Go!
Podcast – here for now
Here’s the outline for it:
I will publish one video on YouTube each day.
- Minimum length of a video – 1 minute. For shorts – any length.
- I have to appear in a video in some way
- I have to say something in video
- Audio needs also be uploaded to my podcast platform.
- I shall keep an open spreadsheet with links/titles to my content and update it for every piece I upload
- It can be in any format – short, 5-min long message or hour-long podcast.
- There are absolutely no requirements to quality of a video. I just should be “visible” there. It can even be a phone selfie quality/Vlog (maybe I’m on the move).
- For shorts – there should be some attempt at editing/cuts/main points. Normal videos can be completely unedited.
- I can narrate my writing adhering to the requirements (for example if I wanted to specifically write an article that day)
- Videos can be recorded in advance – buffers – and scheduled to publish.
- But I still need to do at least 1 minute of some effort each day – write a script/theme for the next one, or update description or create thumbnail, etc…
What are my goals with this project:
- Build my “voice” – how coherently I can convey my thoughts verbally
- Literally improve the quality of my speech and voice
- Practice being comfortable on video/audio
- Learn to talk for a long time, speech structures and how to cover my topics
- Put myself out there – permission to be seen and heard
- Give myself permission to suck – this time extremely raw on camera
- Improve my insights on tying the topics together, or expanding/going deeper – skill for Social stuff.
- Learn a bunch of stuff on video/audio recording, editing, light, hardware, apps, etc…
- Quickly improve in video+audio quality and/or reduce time and effort required for it
- Practice different formats of recording/editing and find something that works for me
- Build some audience. No matter how small it is – even 1 person is a success.
- Allow myself to “interview” other people and learn how to do that “decently”