Now that is the one of the first candidates for the most arrogant post on my blog.
And, you know, it is very likely true.
I, like probably many of you reading this, have a huge fear of being this douchebag talking about himself all the time.
It is hard to accept the fact, that no matter how hard I try, I will still be arrogant from time to time.
However, I think you need to do that, and quite often.
Be arrogant and selfish enough to give credit, gratitude, acknowledgement to yourself for all the things you have in life.
After all, the only person that matters the most in your life, the person who stays with you until the last breath – is yourself.
That is the only relationship you actually NEED to make perfect. All others are but a bonus on top.
This page will be a good place for my self-indulgence. For understanding that I, even in my current unfinished state, have some things I can be proud of or things someone can like in me.
Now, to steer it just a bit more into the “giving value” side.
I encourage you to come up with “50 Things That Are Likeable About Yourself” too.
You can use mine as reference (of course that is a shameless plug to get you to read what is good about me) or ignore me entirely and do it on your own.
I will return to this list often. Rereading it. Updating it with new things, when they come up to mind.
I advise you to do the same with yours.
Now, let’s get this self-indulgence started:
50 53 Likeable Things About Me
- I have a positive mindset
- I want to improve and make effort to do so
- I am able to do whatever it takes to improve myself
- I want to help some people
- I try to be kind and respectful
- I try to be completely honest and open
- I like new things and experimenting
- I am open minded and not judgemental
- I have a great body
- I make great effort to look good
- I can be self aware
- I am decently intelligent
- I am passionate about things I want
- I have interesting hobbies and skills
- I like photography and can take decent photos
- I like cooking and can make okay meals and desserts
- I like being active, working out at gym, hiking and walking
- I face my fears and work on them
- I can be grateful for people, things and events in my life
- I can be ok by myself
- I like doing strange nonstandard things – like polyphasic sleeping
- I am the person who takes action
- I can coach, give advice and help people to find positive view
- I want and actively try to know myself better
- I am extremely generous with close people
- I did 365 project – every day for a year
- I try to find good in people and things
- I don’t give up
- I can say and do controversial things sometimes
- I have some boundaries
- I am good at sex
- I care about what my partner feels
- I like kinks and experiments
- I like intimacy and connection and try to build it even in casual relationships
- I trust myself to have feelings and be vulnerable with other people. I can decently express them
- I am loyal to my friends
- I can be bold and direct sometimes
- I like meditations and being mindful
- I like travel
- I like meeting new people
- I can say NO
- I care about my health
- I am peaceful and non-confrontational
- I try to leave people better than I found them
- I want to give value and make would slightly better
- I try to accept all of my desires
- I can be funny sometimes
- I can be creative sometimes
- I like reading books
- I have healthy relationship with my flaws and addictions
- I keep my promises
- I try to empathise, be understanding and see the view from other people’s perspective
- I believe that my life will be ok no matter what happens